Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel CanalMember ofStudentsFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 2First to ReviewMar 23, 2013
This hotel was chosen by our university agency to spend 2 weeks for a workshop in Venice. and as I can assume, the reasons were: close to the vaporetto stations, has a view on the canal and a nice price. The rooms are pretty small, I advise to choose this hotel if your staying for a short stay. But they're clean and have the cozy venetian style decor. The breakfast is basic with no fruits and variety...
Mediocre971 reviews across the web.
- Location99% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 91%.
- Service81% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room64% complained about the bathroom.
- Food60% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Hotel52% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Room service is available during limited hours. Hotel Canal features a bar/lounge, currency exchange, and air conditioning in public areas. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
Bathrooms feature bidets and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls.