Hotel Carlton on the Grand Canal
Member Reviews (1)
Good!843 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location98% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 75% of guests gave positive feedback.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 54% of guests gave positive comments.
Dining options at Hotel Carlton on the Grand Canal include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. This 4.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. This Venice property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Concierge services and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and currency exchange.
There are 150 guestrooms at Hotel Carlton on the Grand Canal. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.