Hotel Caruso Ravello
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Hotel Caruso RavelloMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 3First to ReviewDec 04, 2012
Probably the most beautiful hotel I've ever stayed in.
I had a room with a little garden attached, looking out over the Med and down the coast. Highly recommend the garden suites!
Other things I liked:
- The hotel has an infinity pool which works instead of looking trashy because of its epic hilltop setting
- The restaurant is excellent and when I stayed at the hotel, it served a mozzarella plate (yes, a whole plate of different types of mozzarella cheese)
- Gore Vidal was on the next table...
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
Excellent!24 reviews across the web.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food100% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location92% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Room92% thought the view was good.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 91%.