Things to do near Hotel Casa Abu
- Murguía 104, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca, MexicoDistance: 0.0 mi2 reviews
Oaxaca isn't a sleek, modern city -- it embraces its centuries-old roots -- so the sleek, modern Casa Abu stands out. Decked out in chrome and red accents, this hotel...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 1Macedonio Alcala 202, Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #3 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to doDistance: 0.1 mi3 reviews
The finest art museum in an arty town. MACO showcases many rising talents of Mexican Art as well as some important predecessors. Definitely worth the small price of admission and...
- 3Macedonio Alcalá S/N, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca, OAX, MexicoRanked #7 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to doDistance: 0.2 mi2 reviews
Not all of Oaxaca’s many ex-convents are alike, and Santo Domingo is the best of them. Not only is the spectacular church and adjacent plaza the city’s prime wedding-watching spot...
- 4Plaza de la Constitucion de Oaxaca, Centro, Oaxaca, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #12 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to doDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
The zócalo is the city's main plaza and Oaxaca’s beating heart. A Saturday on the zócalo is a spectacle of music, performers and food. Orchestras and dance troupes routinely entertain...Popular with
- 6Calle Macedonio Alcalá, Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #13 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to doDistance: 0.1 mi1 review
This pedestrian-only street is the backbone of Oaxaca’s historic center. Lined with artisan shops, bars, restaurants and galleries, Alcala starts at the cathedral and heads north, past the city’s iconic...Popular with
- 7Centro, Oaxaca, MexicoRanked #21 overall in Oaxaca de Juarez things to doDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
The interior of Oaxaca’s cathedral is not nearly as impressive as the facade and the scene outside, but the seat of Oaxaca’s Catholic diocese still brings in the devout, some...