Hotel Casa Higueras
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%History Buffs
Member Reviews (2)
- Hotel Casa HiguerasFirst to ReviewOct 28, 2012
We enjoyed our stay at the hotel, with great views of the port. Be warned there are many stairs to the small pool area and spa, so don't forget your sunscreen upstairs! The hotel is well situated in historical Valparaiso a Unesco World Heritage site.Recommended for:History Buffs
- Hotel Casa HiguerasMember ofHistory BuffsOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 1Oct 28, 2012
While many visit Valparaiso, most do so only as a day trip. Set in a 1920s mansion - evoking the period of the tail end of the city's boom as a major port - with sweeping views over the harbour and bay below. There are just 20 guest rooms, blending modern comforts with antique character. Well worth building at least a night's stay here into any Chilean itinerary.
Excellent!121 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 95%.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is great. 89% satisfied guests.
- Food88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location86% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 79% of guests gave positive feedback.