Hotel Casa Inn Acapulco
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre80 reviews across the web.
- PriceBest value. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. 100% of the guests loved it.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 77% of guests gave positive comments.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 73% of guests gave positive comments.
Dining options at Casa Inn Acapulco include a restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a fitness facility. This 2.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Acapulco property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and multilingual staff.
There are 328 guestrooms at Casa Inn Acapulco. Guestrooms have balconies. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones and voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request hair dryers and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.