Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Hotel CasablancaFirst to Review
If you’re looking for budget friendly accommodations in Old San Juan, Casablanca is a superb option. This art deco hotel is perfectly located in the middle of the historic and colorful neighborhood, which is about 20 minutes from the main airport.
The air-conditioned lobby is decorated with a massive chandelier, comfortable sofas and televisions showing CNN and Casablanca (of course). The spacious rooms are just as eclectic; artwork is creatively integrated with antique furniture. Most importantly, the beds are incredibly comfortable.
The staff was very helpful, providing recommendations for the best way to explore the neighborhood. The daily breakfast and wireless access included with the room made our stay more convenient. However the best part is the location, just down the street from several restaurants, bars and directly around the corner from the famous Nuyorican salsa club. This will certainly be my hotel of choice when I return to Puerto Rico again, which will be very soon.
Very Good!676 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location99% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant74% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is great.