- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
User Reviews (1 Review)
Outstanding!818 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Room97% thought the view was good.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building91% said the facilities were very new.
- BeachWonderful beach. Highly appreciated by 90% of guests.
- Location90% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
About Hotel Cascais Miragem:
Dining options at Hotel Cascais Miragem include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. A complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, a sauna, and
There are 192 guestrooms at Hotel Cascais Miragem. Bathrooms feature phones, bidets, bathrobes, and slippers. In addition to complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and in room safes (accommodate laptops). Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old