Hotel Center 1
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre709 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location85% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Service84% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room79% complained about the bathroom.
- Hotel72% thought it was clean.
- Restaurant58% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Hotel Center 1,2,3 features an elevator (lift) and air conditioning in public areas. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
Bathrooms feature showers, bidets, and hair dryers. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars. Guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Mini Bar In Room