Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 85%Local Culture
- 83%Budget Travelers
- 68%History Buffs
Member Reviews (2)
- Hotel CharterMember ofLocal CultureMar 12, 2014
This little hotel couldn't be any closer to Termini station, which is perfect if you’re travelling to and from the airport or train - it gives you time to wander round Rome and collect your luggage at the last minute for a quick escape to catch the bus to the airport. The room was very small but it’s clean and comfortable with a small shower room and TV. For a two star hotel this is really good value for money with all the essentials. They don't serve breakfast, but for €1.70 you can have a cappuccino and pastry in the bar below. There is also a lift and room equipped for wheelchair access. Its in a very lively part of the city so rather noisy but if you have a a room in the back its a bit quieter, but not that quiet… but i guess it’s to be expected. The area is full of little restaurants and the main sights are over half an hour walk but there are lots of busses and metro stations nearby. Worth staying there if you don't mind the area near the station.
- Hotel CharterMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3First to ReviewOct 25, 2013
This was truly the smallest hotel room I have ever seen! It was clean tho, and I had just gotten off a train in Rome and needed someplace to accommodate my huge suitcase so it was fine. The do charge for WiFi.
Very Good!251 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceBest value. 91% of the guests loved it.
- Room79% said rooms were small.
- Food76% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.