Hotel Cipriani and Palazzo Vendramin
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (7)Write a review
- Hotel Cipriani and Palazzo VendraminMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury TravelersHistory Buffs
Nothing beats the glamour of being collected from Venice airport by your own private motor launch and then taken to this exceptional island hotel. During warmer months, make sure to take dinner at least once on the outdoor terrace.Recommended for:
- Hotel Cipriani and Palazzo VendraminMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury Travelers
One of the most luxurious hotels in the world this hotel is an oasis situated a quick 5 minute boat ride from St. Mark's Sq. The decor is typically grand palace, the amenities and services are as expected, top of the line. Do not miss the opportunity to have dinner at the restaurant. Gorgeous views of Venice.
- Hotel Cipriani and Palazzo Vendramin
We didnt stay, we just went for the bar and the casual restaurant Cip's room. Being the home of Bellini you dont need to try anyhing else, it is to die for.
The atmosphere is amazing in the garden , the people were very elegant with the chichest clothes.
- Hotel Cipriani and Palazzo VendraminMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3
One of the most spectacular places I have ever seen!! It is expensive and worth every penny!
It is opulent and the ultimate Venetian Experience.
The rooms make you feel as of you are royalty staying in a palace.
The service was exquisite!
- Hotel Cipriani and Palazzo VendraminMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 9
Visiting Venice is already a magical, otherworldly experience, but staying at the Hotel Cipriani takes it to an entirely new level. Just five minutes away from Piazza San Marco, Hotel Cipriani sits on an island all by itself, already setting it apart from the other great Venetian hotels. The original Cipriani property, this hotel is more quietly elegant than the newer Cipriani establishments and has a very old-world feeling, without sacrificing any of the modern comforts and amenities one expects at a hotel of this caliber. The bright blue swimming pool is heaven in the summer, when Venice becomes incredibly hot and Cipriani is the only hotel in Venice proper with a pool on the premises. I adore this hotel and I would tell even the fussiest traveler to stay here.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Car Rental Desk
Excellent!47 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel Building100% loved the terrace.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 97%.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 86%.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance80% were fond of the entertainment options.
- HotelHotel is great.