Hotel Clarendon

57 Rue Ste-Anne, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 3X4, Canada

The hotel has a warm charm and old European feel. The jazz nights are a real treat and the restaurant has reasonable costs for fabulous food. Staff are youthful and very courteous.

Restaurants near Hotel Clarendon

Paillard

0.15 mi from Hotel Clarendon

Clean delicious and beautiful.

Popular withFoodiesBudgetFamilies

Chez Boulay Bistro Boréal

0.15 mi from Hotel Clarendon
    Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLuxury

Le Cochon Dingue

0.23 mi from Hotel Clarendon

I loved this place! The food was tasty and not too pricy. The spot outside on a nice summer's day was perfect! Plus the neighborhood is so cute, you'd be crazy not to want that scenery.

Le Lapin Sauté

0.22 mi from Hotel Clarendon

Conti Caffe

0.09 mi from Hotel Clarendon

Nice ambience. Food is good though weighted to lots of veal entrees. I went for the seafood mix. French portions. Great service.

Continental (Le)

0.09 mi from Hotel Clarendon

good meal in an old school setting. A lot of classic dishes done well. Tries a little hard to be the foodie spot it isnt, but the food is still quite good

Restaurant D'Orsay Pub

0.05 mi from Hotel Clarendon

Restaurant Toast

0.23 mi from Hotel Clarendon
    Popular withFoodiesBusiness

Le Casse-Crêpe Breton

0.14 mi from Hotel Clarendon

I love my crepe's, but i found my savory to be actually a bit bland. It was ok, and filled me up but for something that had mushrooms, swiss and onions, it tasted like anything but! The service was very friendly however.

Panache

0.29 mi from Hotel Clarendon
    Popular withFoodiesVegetarianTrendsters

Restaurant Cosmos Café Inc

0.68 mi from Hotel Clarendon

An Asian salad with the only thing bursting with flavor....the salted cashews....I'm not going to lie, i was a bit disappointed - I thought the food was going to rock. Isn't French cuisine supposed to be awesome? Yeah, I know, it was an ASIAN salad, but still.... I do want to add that the restaurant was gorgeous. I ate outside, ...

Le Cercle

0.95 mi from Hotel Clarendon

Chez Ashton

0.61 mi from Hotel Clarendon

Restaurant L'Echaudé

0.27 mi from Hotel Clarendon

CALL FOR A RESERVATION, IT IS WORTH THE EFFORT! Close to our hotel, we asked the concierge and they suggested, they were already booked for dinner so we thought to give their morning menu a try. We went there for brunch on our final day... without a doubt the BEST meal of the many great meals we had in Quebec ...

Laurie Raphaël

0.37 mi from Hotel Clarendon

Lovely fine dining, great atmosphere and excellent service. The Chef's lunch is an incredible deal - 3 courses for $20 which change daily according to what was freshly caught/bought that day. The presentations are stunning and the food tastes as good as it looks. The portions are petite yet satisfying and the quality is impeccable. This will be my new ...

Versa Restaurant Bar

0.74 mi from Hotel Clarendon

Restaurant Café St-Malo

0.28 mi from Hotel Clarendon

Very cosy and amazing food! You will not be disappointed. Only a couple of tables so I would suggest calling ahead before venturing over. If you're looking for a dinner for 2 to 4 people and want to have the chief provide an amazing experience... make the trip and definitely give this place a go.

Ashton (Chez)

0.52 mi from Hotel Clarendon

Chez Ashton is a fast food chain that serves poultine and a bunch of other typical fast food items. I had the most basic poultine here and I like it. There were plenty of cheese curd to go around and enough gravy to drench every single fries. I only wish the gravy could be thicker and more flavorful.

Popular withBudgetFamilies