Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel CortezMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 13First to ReviewNov 12, 2013
Excellent 4 star hotel. Great location right near Monseñor Rivero. Lots of good restaurants nearby, walking distance from the plaza (15-20 minutes), and access to public transportation, and easily accessible from the airport. After the Tajibos and Camino Real it is my top hotel.Recommended for:Business Travelers
Good!38 reviews across the web.
- LocationTerrific location. 95% of guests enjoyed it.
- HotelHotel is great. 89% satisfied guests.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service83% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 76% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Room75% said the beds were comfortable.