Hotel De La Paix
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel De La PaixMember ofBackpackersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6First to ReviewSep 30, 2013
Convenient location at the end of town near the railway station. Perfect stop before crossing the Pyrenees into Spain the next day or when coming the other way as evidenced by lots of motorcycles. Walkable to downtown and plenty of parking. Several restraurants nearby, including the hotel across the street offering a good happy hour outside in their garden. Friendly person at check in and decent breakfast. Beds were comfortable limited/no A/C when we visited. We visited during the pilgrimage season but understand it is also popular during the ski season as it is close to several Pyrenees-based ski locations.
Good!117 reviews across the web.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 89%.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food77% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 76% of guests gave positive comments.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 67% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- RoomFor only 57%, the noise level was all right.