Hotel de la Porte Doree
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel de la Porte DoreeMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 4First to ReviewDec 08, 2012
the only complaint we had was a noise complaint because a family was staying somewhere near us and we could hear the children running amok. but, i think the hotel has been renovated since then and it's our fault for not asking to be moved. the hotel is charming, the people are nice and most of them can speak english but the best part of the hotel is that it's across from vandermeersch, my favorite bakery and there would be no reason to come out this far if i wasnt staying here.Recommended for:Family Travelers
Outstanding!493 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel98% thought it was clean.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 96%.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 96% of the guests loved it.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.