Hotel De Petris
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 75%Art & Design Lovers
- 74%Business Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Hotel De PetrisMember ofLocal CultureMar 12, 2014
The room was clean and comfortable, a bit strange with the hotel being separated in two buildings, but no problem once in there. Location is excellent, just round the corner from my favourite fountain in Rome at Piazza Barberini where you can catch the metro to Termini station (for airport connections) and to the sights that are a bit further, otherwise it’s walking distance to most of the main places you would want to see in Rome. The staff weren’t overly friendly, but maybe were a little distracted but spoke good English. Nice little lobby area with computer. would be good to go there in the warmer months for breakfast on the terrace. on the whole, I’d say good!
- Hotel De PetrisMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 2First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
*perfect* location; Small hotel, not fancy (...to say the least) and a bit of a quirky setup (hotel sections in the main building are intermingled with other small hotels and private apartments...a bit weird but adds to the atmosphere :) ) . Make sure to ask for one of the more modern rooms. All in all - highly recommend if looking to optimize for location and for 2-room "suites" at a reasonable price.
Good!1996 reviews across the web.
- Location99% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food80% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 78% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Room58% complained about the bathroom.