Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Excellent!459 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location97% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Room95% said the beds were comfortable.
- Ambiance89% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Restaurant86% were happy with the price.
Dining options at Hotel DeBrett include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. A complimentary Continental breakfast is served daily. This 5.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and audio visual equipment. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Auckland property has 3 meeting rooms. Business services, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a library, valet parking, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2009.
There are 25 guestrooms at Hotel DeBrett. Guestrooms have city views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, triple sheeting, down comforters, and down blankets. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers,
This property does not have a Qualmark rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- There are no room charges for children 16 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: NZD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible