Hotel Degli Orafi
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 75%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Hotel Degli OrafiMember ofBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodiesNightlife LoversFirst to ReviewJun 05, 2014
Charming little hotel overlooking the Ponte Vecchio. Not all rooms have views, so make sure you ask for one. Ours did and it was amazing to open the window and look over the city and the river. The rooms are a bit dated, but passable. The wifi was decent. The location was absolutely ideal.Recommended for:
- Hotel Degli OrafiMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 7May 24, 2013
Literally "A Room With A View"...small well appointmented rooms right on the Arno River in between the Ponte Vecchio and the Uffizi. Easy walking distance to all the major sites and squares.
Excellent!1390 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Food95% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Location87% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Room85% thought the view was good.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
This 4.0 star property has a 24 hour business center. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Room service is available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property
There are 42 guestrooms at Hotel degli Orafi. Guestrooms have city, river, or courtyard views. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Guestrooms offer phones and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, complimentary bottled water, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible