Hotel del Coronado
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 88%Family Travelers
- 86%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Art & Design Lovers
- 70%Local Culture
- 68%Business Travelers
- 64%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (94)Write a review
- Hotel del Coronado
Lovely historic hotel located in Coronado Island. Beautiful light engulfs all the the common areas of the hotel---and did I mention Marilyn Monroe stayed here???
Rooms are average and the decor has the old "luxury" feel that compliments the historic time.
The view is OUTSTANDING---water and beaches galore. Grab a cocktail and walk around the grounds at sunset. You'll LOVE IT!Recommended for:
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
Very Good!1251 reviews across the web.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- Guests say this is a good club hotel.
- Beach90% appreciated the clean beach.
- Ambiance89% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Location82% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 75%.
- Restaurant72% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.