Hotel des Artistes
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Adventure Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Hotel des ArtistesMember ofFamily TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 13First to ReviewJan 14, 2014
I stayed there 3 nights in Nov 2013, rented one double room for a couple and spent 2 nights alone in a 6-beds dorm. The location is very convenient but not exactly pittoresque (close to Termini Central Station in an quiet modern neighbourhood called Castro Pretorio). The room was surprisingly comfy and cheap (27 euros), with a reasonable size for Rome. It included a fridge, flat screen TV and safe. The bathroom was clean and perfectly adequate. Same opinion on the dorm, surprinsingly pleasant as well and comfortable (14 euros), close to an impressive breakfast area (8 euros). I met plenty of international travellers from 20 to 75 years old on the large and cosy rooftop. I highly recommand Hotel des Artistes to backpackers (limited number of rooms) and middle budget travellers.Recommended for:
Very Good!1665 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location99% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- RoomOnly 62% said rooms were big enough.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room