Hotel des Artistes
Phone:+39 06 445 4365
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Adventure Travelers
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel des ArtistesMember ofStudentsLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 13First to ReviewJan 14, 2014
I stayed there 3 nights in Nov 2013, rented one double room for a couple and spent 2 nights alone in a 6-beds dorm. The location is very convenient but not exactly pittoresque (close to Termini Central Station in an quiet modern neighbourhood called Castro Pretorio). The room was surprisingly comfy and cheap (27 euros), with a reasonable size for Rome. It included a fridge, flat screen TV and safe. The bathroom was clean and perfectly adequate. Same opinion on the dorm, surprinsingly pleasant as well and comfortable (14 euros), close to an impressive breakfast area (8 euros). I met plenty of international travellers from 20 to 75 years old on the large and cosy rooftop. I highly recommand Hotel des Artistes to backpackers (limited number of rooms) and middle budget travellers.
Very Good!1428 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location99% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room93% said rooms were clean.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.