Hotel des Arts Bastille
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor664 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location94% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 76% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Food69% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- GroundsGrounds are not bad. Only 65% of guests gave positive feedback.
This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and limo/town car service. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Room service is available during limited hours. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property.
Guestrooms have city views. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature bathtubs with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, complimentary weekday newspapers, and in room safes. LCD televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include air conditioning. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.