This is a historical hotel that's been the temporary homes of royalty, movie stars, rock bands and basically anyone famous that has come to The Hague. Their rooms reminds me of a page out of a Grace Kelly movie. Everything is chrome and 1920s design. The bed has a beautiful canopy and you can sit on the window sill listening ...
Things to do near Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel
- 10.04 miLange Voorhout 74, The Hague, Netherlands0.04 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel8 reviews
The Escher Museum is located at The Hague, a city located 30 minutes by train from Amsterdam, and it's totally worth the trip. Escher's works of art are simply stunning, his curious view of reality is a mind teaser for all art lovers. Highly recommended specially after a quick stop by a local coffee shop!Popular withStudentsDesignLocal
- 20.24 mi
- 30.23 miHofvijver, 2513 The Hague, The Netherlands0.23 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel2 reviews
Do certainly visit the Binnenhof and the Hofvijver! Only 5 minutes away form hotel Des Indes is where the political center of the Netherlands is located. The Queen holds her annual speech here and the prime minister has his office at the Binnenhof as well. Plus, the Binnenhof is a treat for your eyes!Popular withOutdoor
- 40.17 mi
- 50.44 miZeestraat 65, The Hague, Netherlands0.44 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel6 reviews
Did you know that The Panorama Mesdag is a cylindrical painting which is more than 14 meters high and 120 meters in circumference? It is only a stroll away form Hotel Des Indes, so visit this place!Popular withLocalDesignFamilies
- 60.64 miGrote Markt, 2512 The Hague, The Netherlands0.64 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel4 reviews
Grote Markt is just a short walk from hotel Des Indes and located in the middle of the shopping center of The Hague. With its many bars and occasional concerts, it is a perfect place for a drink or small lunch.Popular withLocalFamiliesTrendsters
- 70.43 miSpuiplein 70, The Hague, Netherlands0.43 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel2 reviews
The town hall of The Hague is where people can go when they want to contact the community, but also for a cup of coffee. The great white building has the greatest Atrium of the Netherlands. The Town Hall is situated in the city center of The Hague, close to Hotel Des Indes.
- 80.38 miBuitenhof 20, The Hague, Netherlands0.38 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel2 reviews
One of the 4 cinemas of The hague. They aren't playing too much mainstream, but also aren't playing to much artistic movies. So you'll get good movies there. It's nicely situated in the center and in a very old building.
- 90.6 miBazarstraat 42, The Hague, Netherlands0.6 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel3 reviews
Been there quite a handfull of time. While it really looks nice and the atmosphere is quite relaxing, service is as bad as can be. Once I went with a friend and we asked for food - It took them 2 hours to get our food on the table. The wine offering is not that bad, but not so exceptional.Popular withAdventure
- 100.54 miSpui 187, The Hague, Netherlands0.54 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel1 review
Theater het Spui wants to exceed boundaries and amaze you! All kinds of spectacular shows are hosted, usually around 20:30 hours. In the bar, usually art work from young temporary artists in displayed, which you can enjoy along with a drink.
- 110.41 miPassage 15, 2511 AB The Hague, Netherlands0.41 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel1 review
With smart phones and laptops all over the place, there is still room for a hand written thank you note and a good pen. Right here at Passage 15 in Central Den Haag is a classic pen shop that I return to every time I'm in town. And they've been around since 1910 and know their writing instruments, and in ...
- 120.55 miSpui 191, The Hague, Netherlands0.55 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel1 review
The Hague offers an abundance of cultural attractions, such as theatres, cabaret, musicals, circus, classical music, pop concerts and exhibitions. If you enjoy a cultural night out, visit one of the movies projected in the Filmhuis, a minutes-walk from hotel Des Indes.
- 130.48 miPrinsestraat 1-3, 2513 CA The Hague, Netherlands0.48 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel1 review
I love going into European stationary stores, and Kantoorvakhandel Berlage is my favourite one to go to when I'm in Den Haag. I especially enjoy looking at the Pen selection and imagining the possibilities of A4 size paper and various ways to organize them. This store is large (by Dutch standards), has a great selection, is easy to navigate, and ...
- 140.4 miKoninginnegracht 80-A, The Hague, Netherlands0.4 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel1 review
Willemsvaart-for chartered boat of the areas. Charter a sloop for a few hours or a full day! Call or send an email for additional information.Popular withGreenFamiliesOutdoor
- 151.22 mi
- 162.47 miStrandweg 21-29, The Hague, Netherlands2.47 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel4 reviews
Crazy Pianos, famous in Scheveningen, but very popular with the rest of the country! As the name suggests, everything revolves around the bright red pianos, located in the center of the bar. Two Pianists entertain the guests by playing any song that is requested in many different music styles. A Unique experience in Scheveningen!Popular withAdventure
- 171.48 miStadhouderslaan 41, Den Haag, Netherlands1.48 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel4 reviews
The municipal museum "het Gemeentemuseum" is renowned for its large Mondrian collection, the largest in the world. The Gemeentemuseum hold mainly contemporary art and has different exhibitions throughout the year.Popular withFamilies
- 181.99 mi
- 192.29 miMr. P. D. Fortuynwg 79, Den Haag, Nederland2.29 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel2 reviews
A nice park just outside of the city center. Normally used for walks, jogging and some playing kids once a year this park turns into the one day festival simply called "Park pop". Easily accessible and not too expensive it is the festival to go to for some light entertainment.Popular withFamilies
- 202.39 miScheveningen Badplaats, The Hague, Netherlands2.39 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel2 reviews
Hidden in the Dunes of Scheveningen, as a pearl in the sand, museum Beelden aan Zee (Sculptures by the Sea) is located. The museum was founded in 1994 and focuses exclusively on modern and contemporary international sculpture. Beelden aan Zee is a private museum, supported by a large group of enthusiastic volunteers and structurally supported by an association of friends.Popular withDesignTrendstersLocal