This is a historical hotel that's been the temporary homes of royalty, movie stars, rock bands and basically anyone famous that has come to The Hague. Their rooms reminds me of a page out of a Grace Kelly movie. Everything is chrome and 1920s design. The bed has a beautiful canopy and you can sit on the window sill listening ...
Restaurants near Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel
- 10.18 miDenneweg 138, 2514 CL Den Haag, Nederland0.18 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel
Restaurant in The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander Restaurant in the center of The Hague, located on the elegant Denneweg 138, Willemspark. For Fine Dining, Excellent Wine, hospitality and friendliness in The Hague restaurant Alexander is the right place! 3 Course choice menu with surprising variation € 25.00 The chef Alexander is familiar with international cuisine, with Italian, French, Russian, Organic, ...Popular with
- 20.06 miDenneweg 10B, The Hague, Netherlands0.06 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel
Nice causy, but very busy place. It's the place to get snails in Den haag, the Maxi desert is just awesome, but will make your evening quite difficult because you'll feel Like you ate too much.
- 30.58 miGrote Markt 27, 2511 BG The Hague Center, Netherlands0.58 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel3 reviews
That's where I met my wife. It's situated on the Grote markt one of the two or three places people go out in den haag. It's a bar and it servers everything you might want from a bar except cocktails - for that you need to go to the vavoom next door. The population going there is dutch mixed with ...
- 40.65 miPiet Heinstraat 108-A, The Hague, Netherlands0.65 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel2 reviews
Want to have a nice quiet place with wifi, good service and proper food ? Crunch is a good place to brunch. Service will be in english without any issues. Might be a bit difficult to find as it's not located in the center, but it's really a nice place to go out and eat at.
- 50.42 mi
- 60.74 miAtjehstraat 66, 2585 VL The Hague, Netherlands0.74 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel
You can always tell a Dutchman but you can't tell him much. Or so I thought after a day of meetings at the Company HQ. But our team is a good hardworking group, and our dinner was set for Tapperij at 6:30 PM. This restaurant is located within the Archipelago Area, and at the corner of the Rue De Tapperij ...
- 70.47 mi
- 80.35 miNoordeinde, The Hague, Netherlands0.35 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel1 review
Den Haag is the seat of government, but not the capital of the Netherlands, a role set aside by the Dutch constitution for Amsterdam. However, Queen Beatrix is here, as are all foreign embassies and various government ministries (including the Supreme Court and Council of State). The Hague is also the de facto judicial capital of the United Nations. The ...
- 90.38 miNoordeinde 163-165, The Hague, Netherlands0.38 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel1 review
When I come to Den Haag on business, a lot of my colleagues are younger and consume larger quantities of certain adult beverages that I can ever remember trying myself. And at times when I'm normally in bed. They're talented friends and I certainly understand the Work Hard and Play Hard attitude that sometimes comes out. So why not share ...
- 100.41 miOude Molstraat 57-59, 2513 BA The Hague, Netherlands0.41 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel
A nice and well decorated place - theme is French drink pastis :-). Food is very very french - even if say the bread is not. Prices aren't low, but quality is there. Overall a good place to spend a very nice evening with friends.
- 110.4 miKalvermarkt 42, The Hague, Netherlands0.4 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel1 review
if greek food is your thing , then you might want to try this Greek restaurant managed by greeks. You are welcome with glass of raki. The price is right and the plate are really not small.
- 120.33 miPlein 8, The Hague, Netherlands0.33 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel1 review
The place to go out for a drink and dancing. You'll end up seeing the youth of den haag having fun on fridays and saturday nights. The rest of the week it's a good place for lunch and not too far from many of the museum of The hague.
- 130.76 mi
- 140.38 miBagijnestraat 8, 2511 CK Den Haag, Nederland0.38 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel1 review
You like kamshi ? You enjoy cooking your meal/meat and love korean style restaurant. This is a very nice but very small Korean located in the center of the hague. Food is always good. Try to reserve as it is very often full. Price are very correct.
- 150.41 mi
- 160.4 miBuitenhof 5, The Hague, Netherlands0.4 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel1 review
A mexican styled restaurant offering all the "world known" mexican dishes. I liked the food and the services. I disliked the fact that I had to use my french Visa to pay and coudln't use the local bank provided card.
- 170.57 mi
- 180.44 miKettingstraat 13-15, The Hague, Netherlands0.44 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel1 review
A great Italian place - with a great atmosphere. The place uses two floors and is quite nice on both of them. Pizzas are good, the noodle plates are very good too. I took dessert only once and it was a delight.
- 190.41 miPassage 3-7, The Hague, Netherlands0.41 mi from Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel1 review
A nice and cosy place to enjoy either a quick lunch or a two by two diner. I always go for the shrimp salad there , so I wouldn't comment on the rest of the food.
- 200.55 mi