Hotel Diego de Almagro Calama
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!69 reviews across the web.
- RoomFor only 67%, the bathroom was ok.
- Food55% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- InternetVery good internet connection.
- ServiceGood service.
- HotelHotel is great.
- LocationLocation is acceptable.
Dining options at Diego De Almagro Calama include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property offers audio visual equipment and
There are 146 guestrooms at Diego De Almagro Calama. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks. Guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Chile will be charged the national value added tax
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room