Hotel Diego de Almagro Calama
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!29 reviews across the web.
- HotelHotel is great. 89% of the guests liked it.
- InternetVery good internet connection. 88% of the guests liked it.
- Room87% were happy with the bathroom.
- ServiceService is ok. Only 57% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Food53% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- LocationLocation is acceptable. Only 53% of guests gave positive comments.
Dining options at Diego De Almagro Calama include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property offers audio visual equipment and business services. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.
There are 146 guestrooms at Diego De Almagro Calama. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks. Guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Chile will be charged the national value added tax
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.