Phone:+ 39 06 48900767
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Parking Garage
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Continental Breakfast
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Dry Cleaning
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Hotel DioclezianoOct 29, 2013
The room was bigger than the European standard (which is smaller than the American standard, but things are just smaller in Europe), but the location was great in that it’s a very short walk from Termini station. That makes it easy to get around, with lots of busses as well as trains and taxis at your fingertips. I like the little bonuses of cute complementary slippers and the sort of amazing two-person tub. There was always a certain tension with the staff – hospitality does not seem to come naturally to them, but the place was awright.Recommended for:Business Travelers
- Hotel DioclezianoMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Mar 27, 2013
I dug the size of this hotel, which is just around the corner from Termini. It's not too big and not too small. Big enough that no one's breathing down your neck, but small enough to avoid the impersonal corporate malaise. There's no restaurant, just breakfast, which in Rome is more than fine. The bathtubs are swanky, with hydromassage, a nice touch. And the rooms are comfortable...not too big, not too small, like Goldilocks says, just right.
- Hotel DioclezianoJul 04, 2012
This hotel is a posh but professional hideaway near Rome's main train station. For a city break, it's a great choice, cause the transport can't be beat. Loved that the minibar is included in the price of the room, and that rooms start at 99 euro.
Excellent!1174 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Location99% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food92% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PriceGreat price. 84% satisfied guests.