Hotel DO Plaça Reial
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel DO Plaça ReialMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 1First to ReviewApr 11, 2013
A newcomer to the Barcelona hotel scene (opened Feb 2013) occupying one of the handsome 19th Century buildings on the Plaça Reial. There are just 18 guest rooms which gives the place an intimate feel and the blending of contemporary and period design themes is a great advertisement for the best in Spanish design. Suites are really spacious, with lovely high ceilings - my favourite the El Terrat, which has its own small terrace. The rooftop terrace - which has a small pool - is a terrific place for breakfast every morning, with views over the square below.
Excellent!643 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Food90% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room88% were happy with the bathroom.
- Location74% liked the proximity to sightseeing.