Hotel Donna Camilla Savelli
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 86%History Buffs
- 86%Art & Design Lovers
- 75%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Hotel Donna Camilla SavelliMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4Oct 12, 2013
This convent / hotel is a wonderfully secluded historic landmark just steps from central Trastavere. The building and courtyard are exceptionally nice. Rooms are also quite nice by European standards.
Service is pretty rude but, at the price point, this is an incredible value for Rome.
Note that breakfast runs out quickly and they may not replenish. Avoid street facing rooms. There is a night club that can be very loud on weekends.
Wi-Fi for free in lobby but not in rooms.
- Hotel Donna Camilla SavelliMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 7Sep 29, 2013
Perfect blend of ancient and modern. Wonderful building, clean rooms and great bar with beautiful barns.
Excellent!1521 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Food92% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location91% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 90% of guests enjoyed it.
- Ambiance89% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
Donna Camilla Savelli features a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. This Rome property has event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This is a smoke free property.
There are 77 guestrooms at Donna Camilla Savelli. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer jetted tubs, bidets, and bathrobes. LCD televisions have premium satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars and clock radios. A nightly turndown service is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 3 per person, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.