Hotel Eclat is a great place to stay, very glamorous and fashionable. The room design is really special, with glass doors on the armoire and mirrored nightstands. I liked the cute little retro phones. The showers are designed with slatted wooden paneling on the floor, giving them both a very natural feeling as well as making them comfortable and slip-proof. ...
Restaurants near Hotel Eclat
- 10.23 mi
- 20.22 mi
- 30.2 miNo. 18號, Sìwéi Road, Daan District, Taipei City, Taiwan0.2 mi from Hotel Eclat1 review
It is hard for me to get really excited about King Join 京兆尹 for a few simple rea$on$, although it is highly touted by visitor guidebooks and various travel websites. I suppose you can think of this restaurant's cuisine somewhat parallel (but different) to the concept of the food served as seen on the Korean TV drama Dae Jang Guem ...Popular with
- 40.86 mi台北市信義區松勤街54號0.86 mi from Hotel Eclat4 reviews
A very neat store. Surprisingly good bagel sandwich and cakes - due to the fresh ingredients it uses. I also love its Alishan coffee which has a very smooth taste and very easy to drink.Popular with
- 50.7 mi
- 60.51 miNo. 90號, Section 1, DàĀn Road, Da-an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 1060.51 mi from Hotel Eclat5 reviews
Pictures perfect moment every corner you turn. Even though I am not a extreme hello kitty fan I couldn't stop myself from the nonstop photo taking! the food itself was just mediocre but still worth checking out for the novelty of it.Popular with
- 70.64 mi
- 80.59 mi
- 90.54 mi台灣台北市大安區忠孝東路四段104號2F-10.54 mi from Hotel Eclat
Required: every person needs to order. 90mins max seating unless they're not busy. 280NT for honey toast 165NT for. Kiwi slush. Masquerade mask available to wear for fun! Inside Sogo Fuxing
- 100.8 mi台灣台北市大安區市民大道四段8號1樓0.8 mi from Hotel Eclat1 review
Delicious yakitori and izakaya food! Must try!Popular with
- 110.94 mi
- 120.48 miNo. 12, Alley 4, Lane 345, Section 4, Rén'ài Road, Daan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 1060.48 mi from Hotel Eclat1 review
東區粉圓 is the best shaved ice spot in Taipei! Even if you can't read Chinese, you can find it easily by walking down the alley and looking for a brightly-lit, open shop with a crowd outside.
- 130.62 miNo. 35-1 Tonghua Street Lane 171, Taipei, Taiwan0.62 mi from Hotel Eclat1 review
I came here because I had a Taiwanese friend that said the soup dumplings are better than ding tai fung. Wow they ARE amazing, but different. The soup broth tastes much different, but the quality is similar and the price is much cheaper! 130 Taiwan dollars for 10! The crab soup dumplings are better than ding tai fung! Yes I ...Popular with
- 140.43 mi
- 150.48 mi
- 160.64 mi
- 170.42 miNo. 29之2號, Section 4, RénÀi Road, Daan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 1060.42 mi from Hotel Eclat2 reviews
We had a group dinner for out of towners and shabu was the place to be. We had delicious plum wine and shared half bowls. Everything was yummy and we had a great time! private room was the way to go!
- 180.57 miNo. 94, Section 4, Zhōngxiào East Road, Daan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 1060.57 mi from Hotel Eclat2 reviews
Chuan Wang 饌王精品牛肉麵 won the most popular votes for beef noodles during the 2005 Beef Noodle Festival (in Taipei). While wandering the busy area of Zhongxiao E Road, and already finished browsing Sogo many years ago, I stumbled upon Chuan Wang, not knowing it was at the time, a very popular place. Located upstairs in an old building, the interior ...
- 190.47 mi
- 201.0 mi45 Shìfǔ Rd, Taipei, Taiwan1.0 mi from Hotel Eclat2 reviews
Mos Burger is like Taiwan's local competitor to McDonald's -- you'll often find them right next to each other. The specialty here is that some of the burgers have patties are made out of rice instead of bread. I generally prefer their breakfast sandwiches to their other burgers, but that is personal preference. Definitely a must-try while you're in Taiwan!