Hotel Eger Park
Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel Eger ParkFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Love Eger and equally love this hotel. It was recently refurbished and now it is clean and elegant in its styling. Dark furniture with blue decor, beige bath with corner shower.
It is located close to the bus station and a short taxi ride to the "Valley of Beautiful Women" which is a collection of wine cellars open to welcome visitors coming to taste the wonderful wines Eger is famous for.
Buffet breakfast and dinner are included in the price of the room - drinks are not - but there is quite enough of a choice to keep us coming back. This is the regular location of our new year's celebration.
Good!135 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good wellness hotel.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 94%.
- Wellness/SportsExcellent wellness & sports facilities. 90% of the guests loved it.
- LocationLocation is great. 89% of the guests liked it.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 88% satisfied guests.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 76% of guests gave positive feedback.