to you, oh Fasano.....i'd almost love to say i disliked it....but if i did, it would be the same as disliking a fabulous young and beautiful socialite shopping up a storm on Madison avenue in the middle of the work week....you'd love to hate her, but....she simply fabulous. So is Fasano - best view, best location, best pool, best crowd, ...
Restaurants near Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro for Foodies
- 10.12 mi80 Avenida Vieira Souto, Rio de Janeiro, RJ 22420-000 Brazil0.12 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro
Located in perhaps THE most fashionable hotel in Rio this restaurant specializes in seafood and will NOT disappoints even the most discerning foodie. Creative preparations, outstanding selection of freshest fish etc and killer service. Be prepared to spend some $$$$ but it's worth it. AND, if you dine here you'll get free entry into Londre which is the bar of ...Popular with
- 20.03 miAv. Vieira Souto, 110 - Ipanema0.03 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro3 reviews
One of the only spots in Rio where you can sip a cocktail while looking at the beach, Astor is a Carioca classic - packed from lunch through to the post beach rush and late into the night. The bohemian bar hails from Sao Paulo and its monochrome checked floors and fifties-style smouldering yellow lights combine to create a feeling ...
- 30.11 mi
- 40.15 miRua Visconde de Pirajá, 128 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil0.15 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro1 review
Frontera is a really nice option when you don't wanna take so long to eat or you are with friends (many options of food). They have a buffet, where you serve yourself and you pay per kilo, its a common system is Brazil. They have a price per kilo, they weight your plate, and they calculated the price, depending how ...
- 50.21 miRua Farme Amoêdo, 43 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22420-020, Brazil0.21 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro2 reviews
Our favorite bistro. Two blocks up the street, almost on the corner. We love sitting at the outdoor tables and watch the people walking to and from the beaches. The food is quality food and a bit higher priced than a regular bakery. We love the brunch they have. Fave.Popular with
- 60.34 miVinicius de Moraes 490.34 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro
Great crowded place to grab food and drinks in the middle of Ipanema. A few blocks in from the beach, on a main street in the heart of Ipanema residential area, you will find this busy place where many people were just dying to get in for its atmosphere. Food is decent, drinks are good but the atmosphere was the ...Popular with
- 70.75 mi0.75 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro1 review
I had walked by Via Sete the day before and as it turned out was highly recommended by my concierge (even gave me a free drink pass). I chose from their combo plate menu and went with their Mahi Mahi w chimichurri, red quinoa salad (loved this stuff) and fries. A passion fruit caipirinha along with a mango & passion ...Popular with
- 80.45 miRua Francisco Otaviano, 50, Rio de Janeiro 22080 Brazil0.45 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro3 reviews
Great place to eat, just around the corner from my Copacabana hotel and run into it at the street corner. The buffet was excellent and I remembered the loved the curry like shrimp dish with rice and farofa.Popular with
- 90.84 miAvenida Nossa Senhora 986 | Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22060-002, Brazil0.84 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro1 review
Wow. After nearly two weeks, I finally found a solid Brazilian restaurant in Rio that's affordable. The leao veloso (seafood soup) was good, especially the tomato-based broth along with the watermelon juice. Stalos is also opened 24 hours.Popular with
- 100.77 mi
- 110.36 miRua Barão da Torre, 218, Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ0.36 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro7 reviews
I thought "brazilain barbeque" was just something we'd made up in the US, but here it is, just like I've seen in other countries but much better. It's not just a treat for tourists either since plenty of locals come here.Popular with
- 120.72 miPraça Coronel Eugênio Franco, 1 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil0.72 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro8 reviews
The Forte de Copacabana sits at the mouth of the Guanabara Bay and was constructed in 1907 to protect Rio de Janeiro from a naval attack. I found the forte to be very interesting, and it is worth a visit while in Rio.Popular with
- 130.46 mi
- 140.66 miPrq Cantagalo, 200.66 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro
Rio`s best outdoor lounge, even though there aren`t many. Free entrance but expensive drinks. Gets bouncier on thursday to saturday, with a "market" feel to it. Dress up, as it`s Rio`s trendier crowd.Popular with
- 150.36 miRua Barão da Torre, 218, Rio de Janeiro 22411 Brazil0.36 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro3 reviews
A MEAT LOVERS MUST... If you are not familiar with a churrascarias then this is the one to try the views are great and the food is devine. The food is brought to you until you can take no more. You get a little card with a pig on in that is green on one side and red on the ...
- 160.75 miRua Garcia D'Ávila, 1340.75 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro
If you come to Rio, you have to come here at least once. I tend to go almost everyday. It's a tiny ittle ice cream parlour in the heart of trendy Ipanema, and it has a ton of exotic flavours. It's the place to come and sample all the amazing tropical Brazilian fruits, like cupuaçú, jaboticaba, fruta do conde....
- 170.65 miAv. Epitácio Pessoa s/n, Quiosque 20,Parque do Cantagalo,, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil0.65 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro3 reviews
Show! O cardápio é tão variado e exótico que é até difícil escolher!Popular with
- 180.75 mi
- 190.83 miRua Xavier da Silveira 19, Rio de Janeiro 22061 Brazil0.83 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro2 reviews
So refreshing to find good European food in Rio. AMAZING PLACE. A must visit!
- 200.74 mi