to you, oh Fasano.....i'd almost love to say i disliked it....but if i did, it would be the same as disliking a fabulous young and beautiful socialite shopping up a storm on Madison avenue in the middle of the work week....you'd love to hate her, but....she simply fabulous. So is Fasano - best view, best location, best pool, best crowd, ...
Restaurants near Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 10.03 miAv. Vieira Souto, 110 - Ipanema0.03 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro3 reviews
One of the only spots in Rio where you can sip a cocktail while looking at the beach, Astor is a Carioca classic - packed from lunch through to the post beach rush and late into the night. The bohemian bar hails from Sao Paulo and its monochrome checked floors and fifties-style smouldering yellow lights combine to create a feeling ...
- 20.11 mi
- 30.12 mi80 Avenida Vieira Souto, Rio de Janeiro, RJ 22420-000 Brazil0.12 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro
Located in perhaps THE most fashionable hotel in Rio this restaurant specializes in seafood and will NOT disappoints even the most discerning foodie. Creative preparations, outstanding selection of freshest fish etc and killer service. Be prepared to spend some $$$$ but it's worth it. AND, if you dine here you'll get free entry into Londre which is the bar of ...Popular with
- 40.15 miRua Visconde de Pirajá, 128 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil0.15 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro1 review
Frontera is a really nice option when you don't wanna take so long to eat or you are with friends (many options of food). They have a buffet, where you serve yourself and you pay per kilo, its a common system is Brazil. They have a price per kilo, they weight your plate, and they calculated the price, depending how ...
- 50.21 miRua Farme Amoêdo, 43 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22420-020, Brazil0.21 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro2 reviews
Our favorite bistro. Two blocks up the street, almost on the corner. We love sitting at the outdoor tables and watch the people walking to and from the beaches. The food is quality food and a bit higher priced than a regular bakery. We love the brunch they have. Fave.Popular with
- 60.66 miPrq Cantagalo, 200.66 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro
This place is absolutely awesome. We found it by accident while biking around the lagoon Rodrigo de Freitas. It's a bar spread around the grass with wooden benches and high little "tree houses" with mattresses and throw pillows so you can sit down, relax and have a drink or two or three. The staff is super friendly and nice, the ...Popular with
- 70.34 mi
- 80.36 miRua Barão da Torre, 218, Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ0.36 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro7 reviews
This is one of the famous Brazilian churrascarias - you go in, and they come by every few minutes with different cuts of meat, fresh off the grill, and carve you slices at your table. The meats are succulent and delicious. You get a little card with a pig on in that is green on one side and red on ...Popular with
- 90.72 miPraça Coronel Eugênio Franco, 1 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil0.72 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro8 reviews
The Forte de Copacabana sits at the mouth of the Guanabara Bay and was constructed in 1907 to protect Rio de Janeiro from a naval attack. I found the forte to be very interesting, and it is worth a visit while in Rio.Popular with
- 100.46 mi
- 110.36 mi
- 120.45 miRua Francisco Otaviano, 50, Rio de Janeiro 22080 Brazil0.45 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro3 reviews
Great place to eat, just around the corner from my Copacabana hotel and run into it at the street corner. The buffet was excellent and I remembered the loved the curry like shrimp dish with rice and farofa.Popular with
- 130.75 miRua Garcia D'Ávila, 1340.75 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro
If you come to Rio, you have to come here at least once. I tend to go almost everyday. It's a tiny ittle ice cream parlour in the heart of trendy Ipanema, and it has a ton of exotic flavours. It's the place to come and sample all the amazing tropical Brazilian fruits, like cupuaçú, jaboticaba, fruta do conde....
- 140.65 miAv. Epitácio Pessoa s/n, Quiosque 20,Parque do Cantagalo,, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil0.65 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro3 reviews
Show! O cardápio é tão variado e exótico que é até difícil escolher!Popular with
- 150.75 mi
- 160.83 miRua Xavier da Silveira 19, Rio de Janeiro 22061 Brazil0.83 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro2 reviews
So refreshing to find good European food in Rio. AMAZING PLACE. A must visit!
- 170.74 mi
- 180.29 miRua Barão da Torre, 169 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil0.29 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro1 review
Famous natural food restaurant. The food is really good and a nice place to hangout and meet people from all over the world.
- 190.73 mi
- 200.38 miRua Vinícius de Moraes, 134 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22411-010, Brasil0.38 mi from Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro1 review
Um pouco menos charmosa do que a de Ipanema. A entrada de Burrata é bem servida, peça se estiveres com mais pessoas ou assuma o risco de comer demais. Ótima pizza, ótima Burrata.