Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Hotel FiveMember ofBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFoodiesApr 13, 2014
Really liked this high-personality hotel and the aggressive red decor. Youthful and urban ambiance really suited the location, which straddles downtown's shopping district and Belltown's nightlife (and just steps from the Cinerama). Breakfast isn't included but there's a restaurant downstairs. They also have a thoughtful array of coffee and toiletries out if you forgot yours.
Bicycles to borrow!Recommended for:
- Hotel FiveMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
3 star accommodations, but with 4 to 5 star amenities.
This hotel is centrally located right in the heart of Belltown and is within easy walking distance to some of the cities best restaurants and nightlife.
There is free wifi throughout and the hotel even has umbrellas for you to use, it is Seattle ya know.
The rooms are spacious, but the beds are a little on the squeaky side. If you are driving, you may want to consider parking elsewhere as their parking garage is tight and difficult to maneuver.
Excellent!1698 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Location97% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food96% were happy with the price.
- Ambiance94% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
- HotelHotel is great.