Hotel Ganesh Himal
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Hotel Ganesh HimalMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsAdventure TravelersFirst to ReviewOct 18, 2013
A bit south of the bustle of Kathmandu's Thamel tourist ghetto, but still in the thick of things, Ganesh Himal has clean, comfortable, mid-range rooms at budget prices. Decent rooftop and tasty in the house restaurant.Recommended for:
Very Good!162 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel Building100% loved the terrace.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is great.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
Dining options at Kathmandu Guest House include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms, beauty services, and a hair salon. This
There are 120 guestrooms at Kathmandu Guest House. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and complimentary toiletries. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include desks and complimentary bottled water. Guests may request microwaves, irons/ironing boards, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet