Hotel Garni Kreuzerhof
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Green Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel Garni KreuzerhofMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 14First to ReviewNov 29, 2013
I found this hotel on the internet. What attracted me was the affordable enough price considering it is located inside the old town (well its not really that cheap cause its the christmas season which was peak). It still took around 20 mins to walk to the middle of the old town. Its a family owned hotel with just a few rooms. Clean and comfortable. They give u the key not only to your room but the whole wing in case you arrive in the evening. As a typical cozy and family run place, there are no frills like a reception or lobbies. Buffet breakfast was really good! I would stay here again.
Excellent!188 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food99% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelExcellent hotel. 91% of guests enjoyed it.
- PriceGreat price. 89% satisfied guests.