Hotel Gat Rossio
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Hotel Gat RossioMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 6Jul 05, 2012
Very modern and trendy! For about $75 per night its a great place to stay! The rooms are furnished with total-white designer furniture. Rooms are air conditioned and include flat-screen TV with cable. Get a room with a balcony and you can enjoy the view looking out.
- Hotel Gat RossioFirst to ReviewOct 29, 2013
I like the Hotel Gat Rossio because it’s one of those little places you find tucked away on a side street that lots of people tend to miss. This bed and breakfast doesn’t have tons of ‘luxury’ amenities, but its funky décor and inviting atmosphere make up for that. It’s also a great place to stay if you’re on a budget, and still want to be in the center of the city. You won’t find a restaurant here, but there is a lounge area and a small outside deck. In the evening a mobile cocktail bar is set out, so you can enjoy a drink or two before you hit the town. The rooms are bright, painted white, and equipped with plasma televisions and artsy furniture. Whoever was responsible for decorating this hotel had a lot of imagination. So, if you’re in the mood for a small, but fun hotel, I think you’ll be more than satisfied with the Gat Rossio.
Very Good!2651 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Ambiance98% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 87% of guests.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 79%.