Hotel Grand Continental
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Mediocre453 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service72% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel69% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
- FoodThe price was too high for 67%.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
Dining options at Hotel Grand Continental Kuala Lampur include a restaurant. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center. Wireless Internet access is available in public
Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Rooms also include air conditioning.
- Room rates for 24 December include the mandatory Christmas Eve Gala Dinner fee.
- Room rates for 31 December include the mandatory New Year's Eve Gala Dinner fee.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room