Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!1038 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location86% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel85% thought it was clean.
- AmbianceAcceptable entertainment, said 58%.
- Room55% complained about the bathroom.
Dining options at Hotel H2O include 12 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include 2 spa tubs.
There are 147 guestrooms at Hotel H2O. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses and premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, bathrobes, and slippers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones, free local calls, and complimentary newspapers. LCD televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request a turndown service, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible