Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 89%Luxury Travelers
- 71%Local Culture
- 68%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Hotel HasslerMember ofFoodiesMar 25, 2014
There are five star hotels in Rome and then there are five star hotels in Rome... this is definitely in a class of its own. Of course, there are more modern hotels, but this one is just in a class of its own. I love the location atop the Spanish Steps, the rooms are nicely furnished and comfortable, and there is so much to do outside the hotel and around that it is the perfect location. A great mix of elegant charm and Italian appeal.Recommended for:
- Hotel HasslerMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6Mar 22, 2014
Elegance, style and genuine character - it’s reputation goes before it and it’s everything it is said to be - pure luxury at the top of the Spanish steps - i am not surprised my grandfather spoke so highly of it and he stayed there in the early 50’s and i grew up hearing about it and had to see for myself! Since then the rooms have obviously been refurbished but the main hall is as beautiful as when he visited over 60 years ago - marble and selected furnishings and all the comforts imaginable with the greatest gift of all; the view over Rome and the most exclusive shopping street at your feet, not to mention the restaurant and its location overlooking the city. It really can’t be beaten.Recommended for:
- Hotel HasslerMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7First to ReviewNov 10, 2013
Probably the best hotel in Rome. Great bar and very good restaurant. Proximity to the Spanish Steps is key, but then that is relatively obvious to anyone who stops to think about it!Recommended for:
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
Excellent!417 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Location93% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Ambiance91% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Room91% thought the view was good.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building80% loved the terrace.
Nearby HotelsView all Nearby Hotels
Aliases: Hassler Roma