Heinitzburg St, Windhoek, Namibia
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!84 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 75%.
- Hotel Building71% said the facilities were very new.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance.
Much like Namibia itself, this historic hotel situated on a hill overlooking the capitol city, combines the character of Africa with the luxuries of Europe. The castle, built in 1914, houses 16 spacious and opulent guest rooms as well as one of the finest restaurants in Namibia.
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool