Hotel Ibis Mall Of The Emirates
Phone:04 702 8000
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Garage
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 83%Art & Design Lovers
- 83%Family Travelers
- 67%Business Travelers
- 51%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- Hotel Ibis Mall Of The EmiratesMember ofFamily TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 14Oct 06, 2013
For a 2 star hotel not bad cause its relativey new so rooms are clean and spic and span, however amenities just basic and there are no porters. Breakfast food is good.
- Hotel Ibis Mall Of The EmiratesMember ofFamily TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 3First to ReviewJul 31, 2012
The A/C was excellent given that it was 45 degrees outside. We had a few drinks at the bar in the hotel with were a reasonable price and came with nuts and good service. There was free wifi in the lobby which was fast. It is only minutes walk to Emirates Mall for shopping
- Hotel Ibis Mall Of The EmiratesMember ofAdventure TravelersArt & Design LoversOct 15, 2013
This is a good two star hotel. I think it would be perfect if there was wifi in the rooms. Instead, there's an ethernet connection in the rooms, along with wifi and public computers with an Internet connection in the lobby. Rooms are basic, but if you only need a place to shower and sleep this is a good deal. It's clean and modern and just a few minutes walk from The Mall of The Emirates and The Mall of the Emirates metro stop. Outside of the only youth hostel in Dubai and some rundown hotels in the older section of the city, you don't find hotels much cheaper than this in Dubai.
- Hotel Ibis Mall Of The EmiratesJan 12, 2013
The Ibis Mall of the Emirates is just located 200m from the mall. Being said that it is one of the few budget hotels, and a good one at that. There is free Wifi in the lobby, even for visitors. Unfortunately there is none in the rooms, although it is compensated by connection via LAN cable. The rooms are nice and clean. There was no Minibar, but you had a water boiler to make tea and coffee. If you want to use a gym or pool, you can use the facilities in the Suite Novotel hotel. Despite the Suite Novotel, I would recommend to go to one of the Hotels at the beach because the price is about the same. The location is perfect, because it is centered in the middle of the Burj Khalifa and the Palm Jumeira.
- Hotel Ibis Mall Of The EmiratesMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 1Jan 05, 2013
The Ibis next to the Mall of the Emirates is a perfectly comfortable budget hotel. It's nothing special, but it's a good value for its low price. It's a block away from the Mall of the Emirates, and is a short walk to the two Metro stops (Sharaf DQ and Mall of the Emirates).
There are several restaurants nearby, but they mostly cater to the local workers. I like those sorts of cheap eats better than the fancy stuff.
The internet was Dh100 for a day, although they had two computers in the lobby that you could use for free.
The breakfast buffet is unimaginative but passable. There's plenty of fresh fruit, but the foul was so so. If you book the breakfast at the time of booking or checkin, you get a break on the price.
Dining options at Ibis Mall Of The Emirates include a restaurant. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and currency exchange.
Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Rooms also include air conditioning. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Very Good!1576 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location97% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 93%.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 69% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- Food68% found the breakfast to be acceptable.