Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 87%Local Culture
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Hotel ImperoMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6
You experience a bit of a time-warp when you walk into this hotel. It must have been quite grand at one time. The building looks a little seedy on the outside but it’s a place that grows on you once you are in. Inside it’s quite old fashioned but the rooms are acceptable (apart from the trouble they were having with the air-con, but all that will be put right). Wifi isn't free, but they said that should change soon too. The area isn't the most inviting being near Termini, but the great advantage is how close it is to all the stations, bus, train and metro. Nice big reception space to chill out in and a nice roof garden. I must say the hotel is better inside, best to ignore the outside. The room had a minibar, tv and safe. All in all OK but I would personally chose a different area next time.Recommended for:
- Hotel ImperoMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 10First to Review
In Via Viminale you can find this brightly lit grand hotel with a sweeping staircase leading to an upstairs lobby area. Breakfast and bar rooms on the ground floor for a continental style breakfast. The communal spaces are really nice and welcoming, but the bedroom was simple and a little ‘tired’. The bathroom had a bathtub and shower. its not too noisy and only 5 minutes from Termini station and free some cash, shopping areas are close by. Typical italian restaurants and sites easily accessible.Recommended for:
Good!2006 reviews across the web.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 84%.
- Restaurant60% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Room51% complained about the bathroom.
- Room Service