If there's one word I could use to describe this hotel it's "colorful." The lobby, the walls, the furniture, the rooms, the bar, and even the staff are bright and colorful. From the moment you step inside you're surrounded by an airy and vibrant scene. The lobby has a moderately-priced restaurant and bar attached to it that should suit the ...
Restaurants near Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
- 10.13 mi1717 Main Street #100, Dallas, TX, United States0.13 mi from Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown2 reviews
This restaurant has a special place in my heart because I celebrated my 35th birthday there. I was joined by 14 of my closest friends in the Library for an exquisite private dining experience. From the moment I walked in the door, service was unparalleled, the cocktails were creative, deserts delightful and the steak was divine. An added bonus is ...Popular with
- 20.18 mi1623 Main St, Dallas, TX 752010.18 mi from Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
This is your typical sports bar, though I don't mean that as an insult. I've been there a few times and nothing really struck me about it as great or awful. The employees have always been friendly, the food is good, and the drinks are plentiful. It's right downtown in the heart of the business district, so it's perfect for ...Popular with
- 30.54 mi2001 Flora St, Dallas, TX 752010.54 mi from Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown9 reviews
Amazing new museum with one of the best programs in the country. Also the most beautiful lunch view into the sculpture garden.Popular with
- 40.94 mi
- 50.87 mi
- 60.92 mi
- 70.71 mi302 North Market Street #101, Dallas, TX, United States0.71 mi from Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown4 reviews
I'm a vegetarian, so I know I am not really the ideal reviewer for a BBQ restaurant. The thing is, though, that BBQ places (like steakhouses) ALWAYS have good vegetable sides, so that's what I was counting on here when I came for lunch with some work colleagues. They have an actual vegetable plate here, which was impressive, and though ...Popular with
- 80.51 mi2612 Commerce Street, Dallas, TX, United States0.51 mi from Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown2 reviews
Best pizza place in town. Love the Zoli and the dessert pizzas! Also the sangria is delicious. Dog friendly patio!Popular with
- 90.34 mi1321 Commerce St, Dallas, TX 752020.34 mi from Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
#BeOut #BeStuffed if you’re feeling fancy-pants, try the super-luxurious French Room in the historic Adolphus, the Grande Dame of Dallas hotels. The ornate, Beaux-Arts dining room is gorgeous and the food is impeccable – just make sure that you aren’t the unfortunate soul who has to pick up the check. BrokeGirlsGuide.comPopular with
- 100.74 mi2912 Elm, Dallas, TX 752260.74 mi from Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown1 review
Rosemont, a modern diner located in the Deep Ellum nightlife district just east of downtown, has a breakfast and lunch menu as straightforward as its clean and simple interior. Chef Tracy Miller’s American fare features waffles, chicken salad sandwiches, and powdered doughnuts.Popular with
- 110.35 mi1402 Main St, Dallas, TX 752020.35 mi from Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Definitely a good place to go for drinks (and food) when you're downtown, either with friends or when you're out to make new ones. The seating area spills out into the street, and it's usually a hotspot of activity. Bring some friends!Popular with
- 120.96 mi
- 130.98 mi2401 Mckinney Ave, Dallas, TX 752010.98 mi from Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Good seafood and crab in the Big D? Believe it or not, just as sure as there is a Texas Two-step, it is available here at Truluck's! Sure you expect good steaks in the Big D, but Seafood and Crab? Truluck's is a 3 store chain in the Dallas areas that specializes in seafood, steaks and crab! They feature seasonal ...
- 140.76 mi0.76 mi from Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown2 reviews
I like this area it has a lot of shops and eating places that are nice..a very trendy spotPopular with
- 150.67 mi2807 Elm Street, Dallas, TX 75226, United States0.67 mi from Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown1 review
Delicious delicious delicious ... Open 7 days a week in Deep Ellum. They make GIANT pies. Dine-in or take-out. All pizzas are made with homemade dough and hand-thrown in their kitchen for that traditional NY style thin crust and smothered with a homemade sauce and fresh toppings. No local beer, but there is a good selection and they even sell ...
- 160.53 mi2624 Elm Street, Dallas, TX, United States0.53 mi from Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Considering how trendy Deep Ellum is, it's not surprising that they would have a high-quality sushi bar. Nestled in between rock bars, live music, and tattoo shops, this little restaurant would almost go unnoticed as you walk by. But make sure you stop by because it has a great atmosphere, a friendly staff, and extremely fresh sushi. It certainly isn't ...Popular with
- 170.87 miPei Wei Asian Diner, 2222 McKinney Ave #100, Dallas, TX 75201, USA0.87 mi from Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown1 review
Asian take out, or dine in. Casual dining room is nice, clean. Just a few blocks from the house. Walkable. Open 7 days from lunch to dinner. Don't deliver. You must dine-in, or carry out.
- 180.34 mi
- 190.72 mi
- 200.95 mi2332 Leonard St, Dallas, TX 752010.95 mi from Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown
Super nice, pricy restaurant/bar. Great for entertaining, beautiful people, trendy, comical, just a random total blast. You cant not have fun here! Great for all ages. Busy Thurs-Sat night. The pool area closes to be a bar area. Its a blast. GO HERE! Dinner or Drinks. Open till 2 on Fri and Sat night.