Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 84%Business Travelers
- 65%Art & Design Lovers
User Reviews (5 Reviews)
- Hotel Indigo New York City, ChelseaMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3First to ReviewAug 27, 2013
I just stayed here in February and loved it!!
The location was perfect...close to Times Square,Meatpacking District and the subway is 200 feet away so you can be downtown or uptown in 10 minutes.
It was reasonably priced had great service and a rooftop bar that was amazing.
- Hotel Indigo New York City, ChelseaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 1Oct 18, 2013
The collage-like murals, colorful decor and organic designs at Hotel Indigo make for a very relaxing experience—which is definitely needed in this city. Even the bathroom is ridiculously serene, outfitted with a gorgeous nature photo print and a rainfall-style shower. The rooms' hardwood floors add to the hotel's overall clean, polished and modern look.
The fitness center is pathetic (just three treadmills, a bike, and some weights), but who needs that when you're hitting the pavement? The hotel's location couldn't be better. It's situated among great restaurants, shopping destinations, and a subway station that'll get you anywhere else you need to be. The restaurant offers breakfast as part of a package, but I think you might be better off checking out the food options in the neighborhoods. Chelsea Market is not far from the hotel, and it's a great spot for exploring breakfast and lunch options. The rooftop bar is a nice place to relax, but the frosted glass surroundings take away from the fantastic nighttime view of the NYC skyline.
- Hotel Indigo New York City, ChelseaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Jul 12, 2012
This was a nice hotel... we got breakfast their. I didnt like that they were a couple of blocks away from a metro entrance. The room was nice... though perhaps if I didnt try any other hotels during my NY stay then maybe I've have a higher opinion of the place. Otherwise the staff was really great and the hotel looked really nice and posh.
Very Good!1694 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- Internet97% thought it was a great value.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 91%.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
About Hotel Indigo New York City, Chelsea:
The hotel's restaurant, Blu, offers American cuisine, and the 20th-floor rooftop bar, Glass,
All rooms have free Wifi and wired Internet access. They are outfitted with fully stocked minibars, spa-style bathrooms, Aveda products, in-room safes, an iHome clock radio, and K-Cup Coffee Makers. The hotel has two penthouse suites, which have adjoining rooms.