Restaurants near Hotel Istana for Art & Design Lovers
- 0Hotel Class:Distance: 0.0 mi4 reviews
Great place to stay, especially if you get a good deal on a club room. That makes staying here a bargain due to complimentary high tea, cocktails, breakfast and wifi...Popular with
- 1Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaRanked #31 overall in Kuala Lumpur restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi1 review
Lot 10 Hutong, Malaysia's first Gourmet Heritage Village opened its doors in November 2009. Boasting 27 eateries, Hutong is comprised of low chiu pai (heritage brands) street food stalls handpicked...
- 219 Jalan Sultan IsmailRanked #37 overall in Kuala Lumpur restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
Excellent space for both drinking and dining. Amazing food selection of the 'Modern Thai' genre and creative (albeit weak) cocktails to boot. Highly recommend to book out for a lounge...
- 319, Jalan Sultan Ismail,, Kuala Lumpur (opposite Equatorial Hotel), Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaRanked #38 overall in Kuala Lumpur restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
Burmese and Thai food combined? In a luxury Six-Senses spa like setting? This is as good as it gets - amazing food, enjoyed in a luxurious yet rustic setting and...
- 421 Jalan Mesui, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaRanked #37 overall in Kuala Lumpur restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi1 review
Cute and trendy cafe/bar on a backstreet in Kuala Lumpur with similar upscale drinking and eating establishments. Cool, quiet place to enjoy a cocktail or beer. Good date place.Popular with
- 6Jalan Raja Chulan, Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaRanked #68 overall in Kuala Lumpur restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
Enlivened by a riot of colors and a rich menu that spans Mexico, Peru, Cuba, Brazil & Argentina, La Boca could become one of Pavilion's hottest hangouts. The setting is...
- 8Lot C3-03, Pavilion KL, No. 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
Overpriced, under flavored 'authentic' Mexican food. Chintzy with the salsa, they'll charge you for a refill, the upshot is the sheesha available indoors during Ramadan. Pavillion Mall, Bukit Bintang Entrance.
- 943 & 45 Changkat Bukit Bintang,, Kuala Lumpur 50200Distance: 0.2 mi
- 106 Jalan Kia Peng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaDistance: 0.2 mi