Hotel Jan Brito
Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel Jan BritoFirst to ReviewJul 03, 2012
If you like lodging in former palaces inhabited by the kaiserin, and lolling about in sumptuous rooms with ornate and antique furnishings, then Jan Brito is for you. Had a great and wonderful time there.....and it doesn't kill your pocketbook....for what you get.
Excellent!1018 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance97% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food95% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 90% of the guests loved it.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 76%.
For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle (available on request). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Jan Brito features a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily. Concierge services, limo/town car service, and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include currency exchange. This is a smoke free property.
There are 36 guestrooms at Jan Brito. Beds come with down blankets. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed): EUR 9 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.