Hotel Jeanne d'Arc
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Hotel Jeanne d'ArcMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Oct 05, 2013
This family run hotel of 35 rooms on 6 floors (with elevator) is a rare gem in the Marais that is incredibly good value for this area of town. The rooms are all uniquely decorated with floral bedding, hand painted details such as flowers and cherry blossoms on the walls, and nicely sized bathrooms. The colors used in the hotel remind you of those seen in the villages of the South of France, and photo exhibits are displayed in the hallway. Breakfast is served (for 8 Euros) until 11am in the cozy dining room that is adorned with the hotel’s huge ceramic tiled mirror: a true work of art. The warm terra cotta and yellow colors in the reception area match the kindness of the staff and although it may feel like you are in the countryside, don’t worry, there’s free Wi-fi in all the rooms!Recommended for:
Mediocre520 reviews across the web.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food85% loved the dining experience.
- Room84% complained about the bathroom.
- Location83% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel50% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
- PricePrice is reasonable.