Hotel JL No76
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel JL No76Member ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 6First to ReviewAug 16, 2013
Hotel JL No76 is an excellent boutique hotel. It's located on a quiet street within walking distance to some of Amsterdam's most popular museums, the staff are very friendly, and the hotel offers amenities that cannot be found in most hotel chains: security systems for individual rooms, free WiFi, jacuzzi tub with flatscreen tv, etc.Recommended for:Trendsters
Excellent!1185 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location99% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Ambiance98% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel98% thought it was clean.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building96% said the facilities were very new.
- Room92% said the beds were comfortable.