Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!54 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Grounds91% loved the facilities for kids.
- Ambiance89% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- HotelHotel is great. Appreciated by 84% of guests.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 79% of guests gave positive feedback.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 70% of guests gave positive feedback.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, technology support staff, and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Tagaytay property has 850 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Wedding services, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and multilingual staff. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check out (surcharge). The property has designated areas for smoking.
There are 52 guestrooms at Hotel Kimberly Tagaytay. Guestrooms have pool or garden views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature showers, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones and in room safes. Televisions have premium cable channels and free movie channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hair dryers. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- There are no room charges for children 2 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Deposit: PHP 3,500 per stay
- Late check out: PHP 3,500
- Early check out: PHP 3,500
- Rollaway bed: PHP 500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.