Hotel Las Palmas
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Hotel Las PalmasCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersVegetarian+ 2First to ReviewJan 10, 2014
This was my go-to hotel for myself and for visitors for many years because it had all the convenience of being in downtown Miraflores (it's a couple blocks from Parque Kennedy) without the exorbitant cost. The price over the last couple of years has begun to creep up - as though they realized they could charge more for the excellent location - so it's no longer a great deal, especially given that the rooms aren't that much to boast about. If you can find a good deal, you won't regret the location.Recommended for:
Good!568 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location83% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel73% thought it was clean.
- Service72% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsNice grounds.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.